February 27, 2010 3 Comments
It’s finally here. I’ve decided to take the plunge.
I’m offering a comprehensive one-day workshop on Digital marketing for the people involved in marketing & branding. The workshop, which will feature proven techniques for engaging customers at every step of the purchase funnel will be held on March 17th from 9 AM – 5PM and will be hosted at the Mariott Hotel in Karachi, Pakistan. It’s the perfect solution for ongoing training and continuous professional development requirements for all levels of staff, from trainees to senior execs and heavyweights.
This workshop will provide a fast track understanding of Pakistan’s digital landscape and the elements involved in developing strategies as well as the high level considerations when implementing digital campaigns.
The workshop will look at trends in Pakistan’s digital landscape, what the impact of these trends are on consumers and their media consumption, industry best practices and standards as well as new and innovative uses of the technology in advertising. The workshop also addresses the issues and challenges facing agencies and marketers in adapting their organization to the new digital landscape.
The discussion group format will enable participants to be exposed to the latest in digital marketing as well share experiences and exploring common areas of concern or confusion in the adoption of digital tools.
Why This Workshop
The ad inventory that has been sold for the last 50 years no longer works and marketers have started to figure that out. With declining returns on traditional media campaigns, marketers are increasingly looking for ways to get more out of their budgets in a media landscape that fragments more every year. Digital offers possibilities to do that.
In this workshop you will learn why:
1. Digital Is Not About ‘The Internet’
2. Digital Marketing Is Not About ‘Online Banners’, ‘SEO’, ‘Social Media’, ‘SMS Marketing,’ and so forth
3. Digital Is About Behaviors, Not Technology
4. Digital Marketing Is About Stories & Values, Not Channels Per Se…
5. Why Every Screen, Interface or Object Is An Opportunity For Dialogue, Interaction, Response & Collaboration.
At the end of this course participants will:
- Have a sound understanding of the general principles of digital marketing.
- Be conversant with relevant technologies, devices and opportunities for digital communications campaigns.
- Have increased confidence and inspiration for the development of strategic and creative digital communication campaigns
- Understand how to integrate digital into the overall marketing mix.
The e-brochure is posted below:
For registration please contact Mr. Arsalaan Haleem at firstname.lastname@example.org. The course fee is Rs. 8500 ($100) only.
For the first time, instead of focusing on just one set of digital tools, this workshop will show the participants how they can engage their customers using the multitude of tools that digital offers at the different stages of the customer’s purchase cycle, whilst at the same time keep tabs on the bottom line.The workshop will also focus on how to integrate the digital experience into traditional marketing campaigns.
Here’s a Peek into what’s going to be presented at the conference:
For comments or questions, do let me know. Looking forward to meeting you there.